Effective Date: August 21, 2023
- ADDITIONAL TERMS
In some instances, additional or different terms, posted on the Service, apply to your use of certain parts of the Service (individually and collectively “Additional Terms”). To the extent there is a conflict between these Terms and any Additional Terms, these Terms will control unless the Additional Terms expressly state otherwise.
- ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS
Our Website is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any personal information to or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on this Website or through any of its features, register on the Website, make any purchases through the Website, use any of the interactive or public comment features of this Website, or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us by sending us a message HERE.
- OWNERSHIP AND YOUR RIGHTS TO USE THE SERVICE AND CONTENT.
- Ownership.The Service and all of its content, including images, illustrations, designs, icons, photographs, audio, video clips, text, “look and feel”, layout, graphics, messages, files, documents, and written and other materials that appear as part of the Services (“Content”), including all copyrights, patents, trademarks, service marks, trade names and all other intellectual property rights therein (“Intellectual Property”), are owned or controlled by us, our licensors, and certain other third parties. All right, title, and interest in and to the Content and Intellectual Property available via the Service is the property of the Company, our licensors or certain other third parties, and is protected by U.S. and international copyright, trademark, trade dress, patent and/or other Intellectual Property and unfair competition rights and laws to the fullest extent possible. We own the copyright in the selection, compilation, assembly, arrangement, and enhancement of the Content on the Service.
- Your Rights to Use the Service and Content.Your right to use the Service and Content is subject to your strict compliance with these Terms and the Additional Terms. Your right to access and use the Service and the Intellectual Property shall automatically terminate upon any violations. These rights are non-exclusive, limited, and revocable by us at any time in our sole discretion without advance notice or liability. As your right to access and use the Service and the content is personal to you, you may not assign nor transfer your right; any attempt to do so is void. You may, for your personal, non-commercial, lawful use only (collectively, the following are the “Company Licensed Elements”):
- Display, view, use, and play the Content on a computer, mobile or other internet enabled or permitted device (“Device”) and/or print one copy of the Content (excluding source and object code in raw form or otherwise) as it is displayed to you;
- Stream the Content using any of the widgets and/or other digital streaming internet video players, if any, provided on the Service;
iii. Subject to any applicable Additional Terms, if the Service includes a “Send to Friend,” social media sharing or similar tool that allows you to initiate and send to one or more of your contacts a communication that includes content, or to post our content to third-party services or your own site or online service, and the tool is operational, use the tool to do so; provided, however, that you do not do so in any manner that violates applicable law or third-party rights or reflects negativity on us, and only send to recipients you have permission to contact;
- If the Service includes a “Download” link next to a piece of content (including, without limitation, an image, an icon, a wallpaper, a music track, a video, a trailer, an RSS feed), you may only download a single copy of such content to a single Device;
- Download, install and use one copy of any software, including apps, that we make available on or through the Service (“Software”) on your Device in machine-executable object code form only and make one additional copy for back-up purposes; provided, however, that you understand and agree that (i) by allowing you to download the Software, we do not transfer title to the Software to you (i.e., you own the medium on which the Software is recorded, but the Software’s owner (which may be us and/or our third-party Software licensor) will retain full and complete title to such Software); (ii) you may not copy, modify, adapt, translate into any language, distribute, or create derivative works based on the Software, except as expressly authorized in these Terms or applicable Additional Terms, without our prior written consent; (iii) you may not assign, rent, lease, or lend the Software to any person or entity and any attempt by you to sublicense, transfer, or assign the Software will be void and of no effect; and (iv) you may not decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer, or attempt to reconstruct, identify, or discover any source code, underlying ideas, underlying user interface techniques, or algorithms of the Software by any means whatsoever, except to the extent the foregoing restriction is prohibited by applicable law;
- Obtain a registered personal account (and/or related username and password) on the Service and interact with the Service in connection therewith;
vii. Link to the Service from a website or other online service, so long as: (a) the links only incorporate text, and do not use any of our names, logos, or images, (b) the links and the content on your website do not suggest any affiliation with us or cause any other confusion, and (c) the links and the content on your website do not portray us or its products or services in a false, misleading, derogatory, or otherwise offensive manner, and do not contain content that is unlawful, offensive, obscene, lewd, lascivious, filthy, violent, threatening, harassing, or abusive, or that violate any right of any third-party or are otherwise objectionable to us. We reserve the right to suspend or prohibit linking to the Service for any reason, in our sole discretion, without advance notice or any liability of any kind to you or any third-party; and
viii. Use any other functionality expressly provided by us on or through the Service for use by users, subject to these Terms (including, without limitation, functionality to create and/or post User Content (as defined below)) and any applicable Additional Terms.
- Reservation of all Rights Not Granted as to Content and Service.These Terms and any applicable Additional Terms include only narrow, limited grants of rights to use and access the Service and Content. No right or license may be construed, under any legal theory, by implication, estoppel, industry custom, or otherwise. ALL RIGHTS NOT EXPRESSLY GRANTED TO YOU ARE RESERVED BY US AND OUR LICENSORS AND OTHER THIRD PARTIES. Any unauthorized use of any Content or the Service for any purpose is prohibited.
- SERVICE AND CONTENT USE RESTRICTIONS.
- Service Use Restrictions.You agree that you will not: (i) use the Service for any commercial purpose (including, without limitation, for purposes of advertising, soliciting funds, collecting product prices, and selling products); (ii) engage in any activities through or in connection with the Service that seek to attempt to or do harm any individuals or entities or are unlawful, offensive, obscene, lewd, lascivious, filthy, violent, threatening, harassing, or abusive, or that violate any right of any third-party, or are otherwise objectionable to us; (iii) decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer, or attempt to reconstruct, identify, or discover any source code, underlying ideas, underlying user interface techniques, or algorithms of the Service by any means whatsoever or modify any Service source or object code or any Software or other products, services, or processes accessible through any portion of the Service; (iv) engage in any activity that interferes with a user’s access to the Service or the proper operation of the Service, or otherwise causes harm to the Service, us, or other users of the Service; (v) interfere with or circumvent any security feature (including any digital rights management mechanism, device or other content protection or access control measure) of the Service or any feature that restricts or enforces limitations on use of or access to the Service, the Content, or the UGC (as defined below); (vi) harvest or otherwise collect or store any information (including personally identifiable information about other users of the Service, including email addresses, without the express consent of such users); or (viii) otherwise violate these Terms or any applicable Additional Terms.
- Content Use Restrictions.You also agree that, in using the Service, you: (i) will not monitor, gather, copy, or distribute the Content on the Service by using any robot, rover, “bot”, spider, scraper, crawler, spyware, engine, device, software, extraction tool, or any other automatic device, utility, or manual process of any kind; (ii) will not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any such content (including any images, text, or page layout); (iii) will keep intact all trademark, copyright, and other Intellectual Property and other notices contained in such content; (iv) will not use such content in a manner that suggests an unauthorized association with any of our or our licensors’ products, services, or brands; (v) will not make any modifications to such content (other than to the extent of your specifically permitted use of the Company Licensed Elements, if applicable); (vi) will not copy, modify, reproduce, archive, sell, lease, rent, exchange, create derivative works from, publish by hard copy or electronic means, publicly perform, display, disseminate, distribute, broadcast, retransmit, circulate or transfer to any third-party or on any third-party application or website, or otherwise use or exploit such content in any way for any purpose except as specifically permitted by these Terms or any applicable Additional Terms or with the prior written consent of an officer of the Company or, in the case of content from a licensor, the owner of the content; and (vii) will not insert any code or product to manipulate such content in any way that adversely affects any user experience or the Service.
- Availability of Service and Content.We, in our sole discretion without advance notice or liability, may immediately suspend or terminate the availability of the Service and/or Content (and any elements and features of them), in whole or in part, for any reason, in our sole discretion, and without advance notice or liability.
- USER CONTENT.
- User Content.We may now, or in the future, offer users of the Service the opportunity to create, build, post, upload, display, publish, distribute, transmit, broadcast, or otherwise make available on or submit through the Service, or on or in response to our pages or posts on any third-party platforms or in connection with any of our promotions by any media or manner, or otherwise submit to us (e.g., on our Facebook or other social media pages, in response to our tweets, through a sweepstakes or contest, or by otherwise sending it to us) (collectively, “submit”) messages, text, illustrations, files, images, graphics, photos, comments, responses, sounds, music, videos, information, content, ratings, reviews, data, questions, suggestions, personally identifiable information, or other information or materials and the ideas contained therein (collectively, but excluding Company Licensed Elements included therein, “User Content”or “UGC”). You may submit User Content through your profile, forums, blogs, message boards/comment sections, social networking environments, content creation and posting tools, social communities, contact us tools, email, and other communications functionality. Except to the extent of the rights and license you grant in these Terms and, subject to any applicable Additional Terms, you retain whatever legally cognizable right, title, and interest that you have in your User Content. By submitting any User Content, you grant us and our affiliated companies and licensees, and each of their officers, employees, agents, representatives and assigns, the irrevocable and unrestricted right, permission and license to (i) use, re-use, publish, republish, reproduce, edit, store, distribute, display, transmit, sell, resell, license, sublicense, and create derivative works based upon the User Content, and (ii) use, re-use, publish, republish, reproduce, edit, store, distribute, display, transmit, sell, resell, license and sublicense your name, voice, image and/or likeness contained in the User Content, the User Content, any text material in connection therewith, and any derivative works based on the User Content, for any purpose, including without limitation production, advertising, and publicity, which may be exploited in any and all media now or hereafter devised, to be determined at our discretion, throughout the world, in perpetuity.
- Unsolicited Ideas and Materials.In your communications with us, please keep in mind that we do not seek any unsolicited ideas or materials for products or services, or even suggested improvements to products or services, including, without limitation, ideas, concepts, inventions, or designs for music, websites, apps, books, scripts, screenplays, motion pictures, television shows, theatrical productions, software or otherwise (collectively, “Unsolicited Ideas and Materials”). Any Unsolicited Ideas and Materials you submit are deemed UGC and licensed to us as set forth below. In addition, we retain all of the rights held by members of the general public with regard to your Unsolicited Ideas and Materials. Our receipt of your Unsolicited Ideas and Materials is not an admission by us of their novelty, priority, or originality, and it does not impair our right to contest existing or future Intellectual Property rights relating to your Unsolicited Ideas and Materials.
- Representations and Warranties Related to Your UGC.Each time you submit any UGC, you represent and warrant that you are at least the age of majority in the jurisdiction in which you reside and are the parent or legal guardian, or have all proper consents from the parent or legal guardian, of any minor who is depicted in or contributed to any UGC you submit, and that, as to that UGC, (a) you are the sole author and owner of the Intellectual Property and other rights to the UGC, or you have a lawful right to submit the UGC and grant us the rights to it that you are granting by these Terms and any applicable Additional Terms, all without any Company obligation to obtain consent of any third-party and without creating any obligation or liability of us; (b) the UGC is accurate; (c) the UGC does not and, as to our permitted uses and exploitation set forth in these Terms, will not infringe any Intellectual Property or other right of any third-party; and (d) the UGC will not violate these Terms or any applicable Additional Terms, or cause injury or harm to any person.
- Enforcement.We have no obligation to monitor or enforce your Intellectual Property rights to your UGC, but you grant us the right to protect and enforce our rights to your UGC, including initiating actions in your name and on your behalf (at our cost and expense, to which you hereby consent and irrevocably appoint us as your attorney-in-fact, with the power of substitution and delegation, which appointment is coupled with an interest).
- Community Guidelines.We may from time-to-time issue Community Guidelines (“Rules”) to govern the use of the Service’s online communities (“Communities”). At minimum, your participation in the Communities is subject to all of these Terms, including any applicable Rules. If you submit UGC that we reasonably believe violates these Terms of the Rules, then we may take any legally available action that we deem appropriate, in our sole discretion. However, we are not obligated to take any action not required by applicable law. We may require, at any time, proof of the permissions referred to above in a form acceptable to us. Failure to provide such proof may lead to, among other things, the UGC in question being removed from the Service.
- DIGITAL MILLENNIUM COPYRIGHT ACT.
- General.In the event that a third party provides us with a notification of any alleged intellectual property infringement, we may, in our sole and absolute discretion, immediately remove such content, ban users from publishing on the site and cancel the user’s registration, the only liability for any of which will be our refund of any remaining, pro-rated balance of any subscription fee paid by a banned user. In addition, in the event of an alleged copyright infringement, we shall act expeditiously in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) (17 U.S.C. § 512) and will take steps to have the allegedly infringing material removed or access to such material blocked.
- Procedure for Submitting Notification of Alleged Copyright Infringement.It is our policy to respond to notices of alleged copyright infringement that comply with the DMCA. With respect to copyright infringement, the DMCA requires us to have a designated agent to receive notices of alleged copyright infringement. For any content that you believe infringes your copyright, please send a written notice of alleged copyright infringement to our designated agent at the following email address: DMCA@jeremysrazors.com. Your written notification of alleged copyright infringement should include all of the following information:
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works are to be covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works and accompanying URL(s) where such work can be found on the Service;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material on its servers;
iii. Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an email address at which you may be contacted;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by you, your agent, or the law;
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed; and
- Your physical or electronic signature.
- Procedure for Submitting Notification of Alleged Intellectual Property Infringement (other than copyright infringement).If you believe that any content posted using this Service infringes the intellectual property that you own or are licensed to enforce (other than your copyright), please send a written notification to the following email address: DMCA@jeremysrazors.com. Include in the communication the following information:
- Identification of the allegedly infringing material with particularity to permit us to locate the material on our server;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an email address at which you may be contacted;
iii. A statement that you have a good faith belief that the use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by you, your agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- SERVICE FEATURES.
- Accounts.If you register with us or create an account, you are solely responsible and liable for the security and confidentiality of your access credentials and for restricting access to your Device and for all activity under your account. Usernames and passwords must be personal and unique that do not violate the rights of any person or entity, and is not offensive. We may reject the use of any password, username, or email address for any reason in our sole discretion. You are solely responsible for your registration information and for updating and maintaining it. You will immediately notify us HEREof any unauthorized use of your account, password, or username, or any other breach of security, but will remain responsible for any unauthorized use thereafter. You will not sell, transfer, or assign your account or any account rights. Accounts may only be set up by an authorized representative of the individual that is the subject of the account and who is of the age of majority. We do not review accounts for authenticity, and are not responsible for any unauthorized accounts that may appear on the Service. For any dispute as to account creation or authenticity, we shall have the sole right, but are not obligated, to resolve such dispute as we determine appropriate, without notice.
- Wireless Features.The Service may offer certain features and services via your wireless Device. Features and services may include the ability to access the Service’s features, upload content to the Service, receive messages from the Service, and download applications to your wireless Device (collectively, “Wireless Features”). You agree to receive communications we may send through Wireless Features for which you are registered. Further, we may collect information related to your use of the Wireless Features. If you have registered via the Service for Wireless Features, then you agree to notify us of any changes to your wireless contact information (including phone number) and update your accounts on the Service to reflect the changes. If the Service includes push notifications or other mobile communication capability, you hereby approve our delivery of electronic communications directly to your mobile Device. These notifications, including badge, alert or pop-up messages, may be delivered to your Device even when the Service is running in the background. You may have the ability, and it is your responsibility, to adjust the notifications you do, or do not, receive via your Device through your Device and/or App settings. Standard message, data and other fees may be charged by your carrier, and carriers may deduct charges from pre-paid amounts or data allowances for which you are responsible. Your carrier may prohibit or restrict certain Wireless Features and certain Wireless Features may be incompatible with your carrier or wireless Device. Contact your carrier with questions regarding these issues.
- Availability of Products and Services; International Issues.We control and operate the Service from the U.S.A., and make no representation that the Service is appropriate or available for use beyond the U.S.A. If you use the Service from other locations, you are doing so on your own initiative and responsible for compliance with applicable local laws regarding your online conduct and acceptable content, if and to the extent local laws apply.
- SHAVE SUBSCRIPTIONS.
- General Information.We offer subscription ordering programs for razors, grooming and personal care products (“Shave Subscription”). Please see the product description on our Website for the details of our Shave Subscriptions, including the products available through the Shave Subscriptions, pricing, frequency of delivery options and estimated shipping times. Our Shave Subscriptions are subject to payments now or in the future which includes recurring, automatically renewing payment obligations (as further described in the “AUTO-RENEWALS AND RECURRING BILLING FOR SHAVE SUBSCRIPTIONS” section below.
We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to withdraw or modify any product in a Shave Subscription, at any time without prior notice and with no liability. From time to time, we may pause a product shipment included in your Shave Subscription—for example, if there is no availability of that product at the time of shipping. We may permanently discontinue products included in your Shave Subscription from time to time. If this applies to you, then we will send you an email, using the email address associated with your account. Your payment method will not be charged for products which you do not receive, either because we have paused them or because they have been discontinued.
- Terms of Sale.
You can place an order for a Shave Subscription at any time (subject to any planned or unplanned downtime). You may check and correct any input errors in your order up until the point at which you submit your order to us by clicking the “Submit Purchase” button on the checkout page. An order submitted by you constitutes a legally binding offer by you to us to purchase the products in the Shave Subscription specified in that order, subject to these Terms, at the price and on the terms stated when you sign up or place your order. All orders are subject to acceptance by us. Your order will not be considered accepted until we have received payment of the purchase price of your order. We may send an acknowledgment of our receipt of your order to the email address you provide, after your payment for the order has been processed. Unless otherwise stated at the time you place your order, title and risk of loss pass to you upon delivery to the shipping address you specified when you placed the order, provided full payment of all sums due in respect of the product(s), including any delivery charges, has been received.
Our razor, grooming and personal care products included in our Shave Subscriptions are for your personal, non-commercial use, and once delivered to you may not be resold, redistributed, exported or used for any other commercial purpose. The rights you have under these Terms are personal to you and are non-transferable. Please note that we do not offer refunds, exchanges or customer service for products that have been acquired from an unauthorized reseller, including, but not limited to any online marketplace, such as Amazon or eBay.
If any problems arise with your order or a shipment to you, or with the shipping address or payment method associated with your Shave Subscription, and we are unable to resolve the problem, we may notify you via e-mail using the address associated with your Shave Subscription. It is important that you keep your information current with an accurate email address that you regularly check. If problems arise with your order that we cannot resolve, your order or shipment may be cancelled and we may not be able to process future shipments until the problem has been resolved.
- Billing and Pricing.
We use a third-party payment processor, Shopify Payments, (the “Payment Processor”) to bill you and process payment for the Shave Subscription. The processing of payments will be subject to the terms, conditions and privacy policies of the Payment Processor in addition to these Terms. We are not responsible for errors by the Payment Processor. By choosing a Shave Subscription, you agree to pay us, through the Payment Processor, all charges at the prices then in effect in accordance with the applicable payment terms and you authorize us, through the Payment Processor, to charge your chosen payment provider (your “Payment Method”). You agree to make payments using that selected Payment Method. We reserve the right to correct any errors or mistakes that the Payment Processor makes even if it has already requested or received payment. The terms of your payment may be subject to agreements between you and the financial institution, credit card issuer or other payment provider. If we, through the Payment Processor, do not receive payment from you, you agree to pay all amounts due on your account upon demand.
We may increase the price of a Shave Subscription at any time; however, we will give you at least thirty (30) days advance notice of any price increase. This advance notice will give you an opportunity to cancel your Shave Subscription before the price increase goes into effect in the following billing cycle. If you do not cancel your Shave Subscription before the price increase goes into effect, you will be deemed to have agreed to the price increase.
- Auto-Renewals and Recurring Billing for Shave Subscriptions.
d.1 Our Shave Subscriptions consist of an initial product purchase for which there is a one-time charge (“Initial Charge,”) followed by recurring periodic charges as agreed to by you when you sign up for such auto-replacing products. The Shave Subscriptions give you the ability to specify how regularly you would like to order any auto-replacing products. Unless you opt out of a Shave Subscription, which can be done via the methods described below, the Shave Subscription that you have signed up for will be automatically extended for successive renewal periods of the same duration as the initial subscription term, at the then-current rate. By choosing a Shave Subscription, you acknowledge that such Shave Subscription has an Initial Charge and recurring payment feature, and you accept responsibility for all recurring charges prior to the effective date of cancellation of such Shave Subscription.
d.2 You may cancel a Shave Subscription at any time by contacting us at 615-551-1512 or using our support page. Cancellation requests must be made at least ten (10) days prior to your next-scheduled subscription billing date to be effective for that billing date. We will use our commercially reasonable efforts to process any cancellation within five (5) business days following our receipt of notice of cancellation from you. You should keep this timing in mind when providing notice of cancellation as a notice of cancellation received by us close to the date of a recurring charge may not be processed prior to the recurring charge.
d.3 WE MAY SUBMIT PERIODIC CHARGES (E.G., MONTHLY) WITHOUT FURTHER AUTHORIZATION FROM YOU, UNTIL YOU PROVIDE PRIOR NOTICE (RECEIPT OF WHICH IS CONFIRMED BY US) THAT YOU HAVE TERMINATED THIS AUTHORIZATION. SUCH NOTICE WILL NOT AFFECT CHARGES SUBMITTED BEFORE WE REASONABLY COULD ACT. TO TERMINATE YOUR AUTHORIZATION, OR SHAVE SUBSCRIPTION, CONTACT US AT THE EMAIL ADDRESS OR TOLL-FREE NUMBER LISTED ABOVE.
d4. No Chargebacks Policy: You agree that, in using the Service, you: (i) will not under any circumstances, issue or threaten to issue any chargebacks to Jeremy’s Razors or to your credit card and/or form of payment (ie, ApplePay, PayPal) for any uncancelled auto-renewal of your subscription. In the event such a chargeback is issued by you, Jeremy's Razors reserves its right to terminate any existing subscription and prevent you from using the service at its discretion.
- Change in Amount Authorized.If the amount to be charged to your Payment Method varies from the amount you preauthorized (other than due to the imposition or change in the amount of state sales taxes), you have the right to receive, and we shall provide, notice of the amount to be charged and the date of the charge before the scheduled date of the transaction. If, on receipt of such notice, you do not wish to continue with the purchase, you may cancel at any time before the scheduled date of the transaction.
- Free Trials.Your Shave Subscription may begin with a free trial. If this is the case, we will begin charging you for the Shave Subscription at the end of the free trial period and the date of such charge will be considered the beginning of the Shave Subscription for purposes of calculating any renewals. To avoid being charged, you must cancel your Shave Subscription before the end of the free trial period.
- Cancellation of Your Subscription by Us.
We may cancel your Shave Subscription at any time if you do not make any payment to us when it is due and you still do not make payment within fifteen (15) days of us reminding you that payment is due. We reserve the right to not ship any products to you unless your payment for those products has cleared.
We may also cancel your Shave Subscription at any time if any of the following conditions are met: (a) if you do not, within a reasonable time of us asking for it, provide us with information that is necessary for us to provide the product(s), for example, your shipping address; (b) if you do not, within a reasonable time, allow us to deliver the product(s) to you; or (c) if we suspect, in our sole judgment, that a purchase was fraudulently made or an account was fraudulently set up.
When becoming a member, you agree to take all actions possible to protect your username and password from fraudulent use. Jeremy’s Razors reserves the right to cancel any membership it believes has been compromised, or is being used fraudulently, at its own discretion.
We do not ship our products that are part of a Shave Subscription (“Product”) outside of the United States.
Warehouse processing times are different for each Product in your order. Most in-stock orders are shipped as soon as possible (Monday through Friday, not including holidays) following order placement unless otherwise stated in the product description on the applicable product’s page of our Website, and in your order confirmation email for each item purchased. Because each purchased item requires a specific warehouse processing time, certain Products may delay the shipment of your entire order. Estimated shipping times displayed at checkout on the Website do not include processing time. Orders received after 2 pm EST will begin processing the next business day. Saturday and Sunday orders will begin processing on the following Monday, excluding United States federal holidays.
Once your order leaves our warehouse, standard domestic shipping varies for delivery on domestic orders to the contiguous United States, so please track your packages through the shipping site. Please allow additional time for orders placed during the holiday season or for orders shipped to Hawaii or Alaska. Lightweight packages (under 9lb) are shipped via FedEx SmartPost. Heavier packages (over 9lb) are shipped via FedEx Ground Service. Smartpost packages are typically transferred from FedEx to USPS for final mile delivery. Orders shipping to Hawaii, Alaska and to military base APO/FPO will take additional time. Please note, certain Products ship directly from the Product supplier regardless of any other items in the order. Items that ship directly from a supplier are noted in the shipping product descriptions, and in your confirmation email. Additional shipping rates may apply to these items.
Though we try our best to get orders out as quickly as possible, we cannot guarantee your order will arrive within a specific time frame.
Certain of our Products may be experiencing shipment delays as a result of supply chain issues or product availability and the estimated shipping date for the initial shipment in a Shave Subscription is specified in the product description of the applicable product on our Website. Estimated shipment dates in the product description may change and we will notify you if there is a delay from the estimated shipment date when you placed an order. You will be charged the Initial Charge for the initial shipment in a Shave Subscription via your Payment Method when you place an order for a Shave Subscription. The Initial Charge is not refundable regardless of shipment delays unless otherwise required by applicable law. Please take this into account when placing an order for a Shave Subscription. You can cancel a Shave Subscription at any time via the cancellation methods outlined in section d2 above.
- Product Images.We make every effort to accurately display the colors and images of our Products that appear on our Website. We cannot guarantee that your computer monitor’s display of any color will be accurate. We reserve the right to limit the quantities of any Products or services that we offer. All descriptions of Products are subject to change at any time without notice in our sole discretion. We reserve the right to discontinue any Product at any time.
- Returns and Refunds.
We will not grant a refund, credit your account, or replace a Product unless: (1) The Product was damaged; or (2) The Product does not match the fulfillment information (e.g., the Product is the wrong size, color, or type, etc.)
We have the sole discretion to grant a refund (including the refund method), credit your account, or replace a Product. In order to request a refund, credit, or replacement, you must submit a photograph and a brief explanation of the problem HERE within 30 days of delivery. Return or exchange requests made more than 30 days after delivery will not be honored. Gift cards and gift vouchers are non-refundable.
For clarification, we will not grant a refund, credit your account, or replace a Product solely because:
- It was unsatisfactory for any reason (excluding the matching of the provided fulfillment information)
- The shipping provider did not complete delivery/the delivery was late. (In such cases, you must place a new order, or the recipient of the individual order must attempt to resolve the delivery dispute with the shipping provider.)
To be eligible for a return, your item must be defective or unused and in the same condition that you received it. To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase. There are certain situations where refunds are not granted:
- Any item not in its original condition is damaged for reasons not due to our error.
- Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery.
- Proof of purchase cannot be verified.
All returned items are subject to inspection prior to processing. Returns are not accepted unless the customer first obtains a return merchandise authorization from us. Please submit a request HERE with your order number for further refund instructions.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund request.
The cost of shipping that was originally paid to ship your items will not be refunded. You are responsible for all freight charges, duties, and tariffs in returning a Product to the designated return location.
If you are approved for a refund, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will be applied to your credit card or original method of payment within 3 business days. It may take some time before your refund is officially posted. Unfortunately, we cannot control the amount of time it takes for your bank or credit card company to show that the refund is posted. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted. If you have not received an expected refund, we recommend the following:
- First, check your bank account.
- Next, contact your credit card company.
- Next, contact your bank.
- If you have done all of this and still have not received your refund yet, please contact us by submitting a form HERE.
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged due to our error. Once we receive your message HERE, we will give you instructions intended to expedite the handling process. Please send your item to:
1831 12th Ave S., Ste 460
Nashville TN 37203
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning the item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of initially shipping your item or items will be deducted from your refund. This is true even if the shipping of your product qualifies for free shipping. The costs of shipping will always be deducted from your refund, even if you were not originally charged for shipping. If you are shipping an item over $75 in value, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We do not guarantee that we will receive your returned item, and by shipping an item you assume the risk of any loss or damage.
AS PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE SERVICE AND USE OF ANY PRODUCTS OBTAINED THROUGH A SHAVE SUBSCRIPTION IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK AND THE SERVICE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS”, “AS AVAILABLE”, AND “WITH ALL FAULTS” BASIS. To the fullest extent permissible by applicable law, Company and its direct and indirect parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, and each of their respective employees, directors, members, managers, shareholders, agents, vendors, licensors, licensees, contractors, customers, successors, and assigns (collectively, “Company Parties”) hereby disclaim and make no representations, warranties, endorsements, or promises, express or implied, in connection with, or otherwise directly or indirectly related to, without limitation, the Service, Content, Company Licensed Elements, UGC or other Company products or services, including any Products obtained through a Shave Subscription.
THE COMPANY PARTIES FURTHER HEREBY FURTHER DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, SATISFACTORY QUALITY, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. WE DO NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OR THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF THE SERVICE IN TERMS OF ITS QUALITY, CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE. WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT ANY PART OF THE SERVICE WILL OPERATE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THE SERVICE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS, OR THAT TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM THE SERVICE AND ACCESS TO THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, CONTINUOUS, OR ERROR-FREE. WE DO NOT MAKE ANY WARRANTIES REGARDING THE PRODUCTS OBTAINED THROUGH A SHAVE SUBSCRIPTION. THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY WARRANTIES WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL COMPANY OR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES, OR THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, ATTORNEYS, EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, EXEMPLARY OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, AND INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOST PROFITS, LOST SAVINGS AND LOST REVENUES, EVEN IF WE HAS BEEN PREVIOUSLY ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, WHETHER IN AN ACTION UNDER CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE OR ANY OTHER THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SERVICE, CONTENT, COMPANY LICENSED ELEMENTS, USER CONTENT, OR OUR OTHER PRODUCTS AND SERVICES, INCLUDING ANY PRODUCTS OBTAINED THROUGH A SHAVE SUBSCRIPTION. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES OR THE EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY OR DAMAGES.
- DISPUTE RESOLUTION.
MANDATORY AGREEMENT TO ARBITRATE ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS; CLASS ACTION WAIVER
Any controversy, claim, or dispute arising out of or related to these Terms, the Service, the Content, your User Content, any applicable Additional Terms, the Products supplied as part of a Shave Subscription, or the relationship of the parties, including, but not limited to, alleged violations of state or federal statutory or common law rights or duties (a “Dispute”) shall be solely and exclusively resolved according to the procedures set forth in this paragraph. If we are unable to resolve any Dispute through informal means, either party may initiate binding arbitration of such Dispute and such binding arbitration shall serve as the exclusive means of settling a Dispute, except that you or we may take claims to small claims court if the dispute qualifies for hearing by such a court and each party retains the right to seek injunctive or other equitable relief in a court of competent jurisdiction to prevent the actual or threatened infringement, misappropriation or violation of a party's intellectual property rights. The demand for arbitration shall be made within a reasonable time after the Dispute has arisen, but in no event shall it be made more than one year from when the aggrieved party knew or should have known of the controversy, claim or facts forming the basis of the Dispute. The arbitration shall be initiated and conducted according to the American Arbitration Association Consumer Arbitration Rules (the “Arbitration Rules”). The arbitration shall be conducted in Nashville, Tennessee before a single neutral arbitrator appointed in accordance with the Arbitration Rules. To the fullest extent permitted by law, the arbitrator shall not have the power to award indirect, punitive, special or consequential damages against any party. Arbitration costs and fees shall be determined in accordance with the Arbitration Rules and applicable law. Each party shall be responsible for paying its own attorneys’ fees, costs and expenses, regardless of which party prevails, but a party may recover any or all of its attorneys’ fees, costs and expenses from another party if the arbitrator, applying applicable law, so determines. No Dispute may be arbitrated on a class or representative basis and the arbitrator may not consolidate or join the claims of other persons or parties who may be similarly situated. Judgment on the award rendered by the arbitrator, if any, may be entered for enforcement purposes in any court having jurisdiction thereof. BY AGREEING TO THESE TERMS, EACH PARTY IRREVOCABLY WAIVES ITS RIGHT TO PRESENT A DISPUTE IN COURT, RIGHT TO A JURY TRIAL, AND ANY RIGHT IT MAY HAVE TO JOIN CLAIMS OR DISPUTES WITH THOSE OF OTHERS IN THE FORM OF A CLASS ACTION OR SIMILAR PROCEDURAL DEVICE. This Section 12 shall be governed solely by the Federal Arbitration Act, 9 U.S.C. §1, et seq., and not by the law of any state, and is enforceable pursuant to its terms on a self-executing basis. You and we agree that we intend that this Section satisfies the “writing” requirement of the Federal Arbitration Act. This Section can only be amended by mutual agreement. Either party may seek enforcement of this Section in any court of competent jurisdiction. The arbitrator shall determine any and all challenges to the arbitrability of a claim.
- GENERAL PROVISIONS.
- Governing Law.The Terms and any applicable Additional Terms, Disputes, and any other claim brought by you against us or by us against you pursuant to Section 12, or otherwise related to the Service, a Shave Subscription, Content, Company Licensed Elements, UGC or other Company products or services, will be governed by, construed, and resolved in accordance with, the laws of the State of Tennessee, without regard to conflicts of laws principles.
- Severability.In the event that any of the provisions of these Terms shall be held by a court or other tribunal of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or unenforceable, the remaining portion hereof shall remain in full force and effect and such a provision shall be enforced to the maximum extent possible so as to effect the intent of the parties and shall be reformed to the extent necessary to make such provisions valid and enforceable.
- CUSTOMER SUPPORT AND CONTACT INFORMATION
- UPDATE HISTORY
- April 2022 Exchange address updated.
- August 2023 General Update.
MOBILE TERMS OF SERVICE
Last updated: March 17, 2023
The Jeremy’s Razors mobile message service (the "Service") is operated by Jeremy's Razors (“Jeremy's Razors”, “we”, or “us”). Your use of the Service constitutes your agreement to these terms and conditions (“Mobile Terms”). We may modify or cancel the Service or any of its features without notice. To the extent permitted by applicable law, we may also modify these Mobile Terms at any time and your continued use of the Service following the effective date of any such changes shall constitute your acceptance of such changes.
By consenting to Jeremy's Razors’s SMS/text messaging service, you agree to receive recurring SMS/text messages from and on behalf of Jeremy's Razors through your wireless provider to the mobile number you provided, even if your mobile number is registered on any state or federal Do Not Call list. Text messages may be sent using an automatic telephone dialing system or other technology. Service-related messages may include updates, alerts, and information (e.g., order updates, account alerts, etc.). Promotional messages may include promotions, specials, and other marketing offers (e.g., cart reminders).
You understand that you do not have to sign up for this program in order to make any purchases, and your consent is not a condition of any purchase with Jeremy's Razors. Your participation in this program is completely voluntary.
We do not charge for the Service, but you are responsible for all charges and fees associated with text messaging imposed by your wireless provider. Message frequency varies. Message and data rates may apply. Check your mobile plan and contact your wireless provider for details. You are solely responsible for all charges related to SMS/text messages, including charges from your wireless provider.
You may opt-out of the Service at any time. Text the single keyword command STOP to +18885989192 or click the unsubscribe link (where available) in any text message to cancel. You'll receive a one-time opt-out confirmation text message. No further messages will be sent to your mobile device, unless initiated by you. If you have subscribed to other Jeremy's Razors mobile message programs and wish to cancel, except where applicable law requires otherwise, you will need to opt out separately from those programs by following the instructions provided in their respective mobile terms.
For Service support or assistance, text HELP to +18885989192 or message us HERE.
We may change any short code or telephone number we use to operate the Service at any time and will notify you of these changes. You acknowledge that any messages, including any STOP or HELP requests, you send to a short code or telephone number we have changed may not be received and we will not be responsible for honoring requests made in such messages.
The wireless carriers supported by the Service are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages. You agree to provide us with a valid mobile number. If you get a new mobile number, you will need to sign up for the program with your new number.
To the extent permitted by applicable law, you agree that we will not be liable for failed, delayed, or misdirected delivery of any information sent through the Service, any errors in such information, and/or any action you may or may not take in reliance on the information or Service.
We respect your right to privacy. To see how we collect and use your personal information, please see our Privacy Notice.