JOIN THE JEREMY'S RAZORS x POWER SLAP™ SWEEPSTAKES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE 50 UNITED STATES AND DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA WHO ARE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OLD AT THE TIME OF ENTRY. ALL FEDERAL, STATE AND LOCAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS APPLY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
1. OFFICIAL RULES. The following are the official rules (“Rules”) for Jeremy’s Razors PowerSlap Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”). In order to enter the Sweepstakes, you must agree to and abide by these Rules. By entering and participating in the Sweepstakes, you agree to be bound by these Rules and by Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding on all matters relating to the Sweepstakes.
SPONSOR. The Sweepstakes is sponsored by Jeremys Razors LLC (“Sponsor”). The Sweepstakes is a non-gambling promotion and is intended solely for entertainment purposes. Sponsor’s address is: 1831 12th Ave. South, Suite 460, Nashville TN 37203.
2. SUBMISSION PERIOD. The period during which you can enter the Sweepstakes begins at 12:01 am Central Time on October 5, 2023 and ends at 11:59 pm Central Time on October 14, 2023 (the “Submission Period”).
3. HOW TO ENTER. Limited to 1 Entry per person. To enter the Sweepstakes, you may do one (1) of the following:
a. Purchase a Jeremy’s Razors Precision 5 starter set from Sponsor,
b. Purchase any Jeremy's Chocolate product from Sponsor, or
c. Alternatively, you may enter the Sweepstakes by physically mailing your name and email address with a post date no later than October 14, 2023, to: Jeremy’s Razors PowerSlap Sweepstakes, 1831 12th Ave S, #460, Nashville, TN 37069
(each an instance of “Entry” and collectively “Entries”).
Completing these entry requirements multiple times will not constitute more than one Entry, and Sponsor may disqualify you from the Sweepstakes if you complete them more than once. To remain eligible for a chance to win, you must meet the conditions for a qualifying Entry at the time a potential winner is selected, and Sponsor must be able to contact you.
Sponsor is not responsible for: (1) lost, late, illegible, stolen, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, misdirected, postage due, late delivered, technically corrupted or garbled Entries, comments, posts, or messages, which will be disqualified; or (2) incorrect or inaccurate entry information whether caused by Internet or mobile users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes, or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of Entries and/or in connection with an Entry. Only fully completed Entries are eligible. Proof of Entry submission will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor.
Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or modify this Sweepstakes in the event an insufficient number of Entries are received.
4. LIMIT: Maximum one (1) Entry per person and per email address during the Submission Period. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of Entries by using multiple/different accounts, profiles, phone numbers, email addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void all that entrant’s Entries, and that entrant may be disqualified. No automated entry devices and/or programs are permitted.
5. ELIGIBILITY. Participation is open only to individuals who: (a) are legal residents of the fifty (50) United States or the District of Columbia (void in Puerto Rico and all jurisdictions other than those stated above and where prohibited or restricted by law); (b) are eighteen (18) years or older at the time of Entry; (c) comply in full with these Rules and all other terms and conditions of the Sweepstakes; and (d) are not excluded from eligibility by these Rules and/or any other terms and conditions of the Sweepstakes. Employees, agents or representatives of the Sponsor or any subsidiary or affiliate, or immediate family members (parents, children, siblings, spouse) of the foregoing, are not eligible.
6. WINNER SELECTION. Sponsor will initiate an electronic, randomized selection process the day after the end of the Submission Period ends in order to determine the winner. Sponsor will send an email communication to the selected winner notifying them of their selection. The winner must respond back via email with availability for the event within 24 hours after Sponsor sends notice via email to winner of their selection. Failure by winner to respond in this time frame will be deemed an instance of an unresponsive winner and the winner’s selection will be voided by Sponsor. This is necessary due to the time constraints that exist regarding the Prize. Upon a declaration of an unresponsive winner, Sponsor will not be required to give notice to the unresponsive winner of their selection being voided, and instead, Sponsor will immediately select a replacement winner utilizing the same electronic, randomized selection process, and will give email notice to the replacement winner of their selection. The result and Sponsor’s decision regarding winner selection are final and binding in all respects.
7. DESCRIPTION OF PRIZES. Four (4) tickets will awarded the selected winner for the Powerslap event scheduled to be held October 25th in Las Vegas, Nevada. The selected winner will also receive up to four (4) round trip economy airfare tickets from and returning to commercial airports located within the contiguous United States (the “Prize”). Each round trip airfare ticket shall arrive at Harry Reid International Airport in Las Vegas (LAS) and depart from and return to the same airport. Multi-city airfare is specifically excluded from this Prize. Sponsor will additionally provide one (1) hotel room night in Las Vegas of Sponsor’s choosing for the night of October 25, 2023. The Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of this sweepstakes shall be four thousand and no/100 USD ($4,000.00). Sponsor is not responsible for cancellation, rescheduling, or delays of the Powerslap event, hotel accommodations, flights, or any other circumstances not in Sponsor’s control.
8. PRIZE LIMIT: Maximum one (1) Prize. Prizes are not transferable and must be accepted as awarded. All costs and expenses associated with Prize acceptance and use not specifically provided herein and all federal, state, and local taxes, if any, are the sole responsibility of winner. In the case of unavailability of any Prize, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. ARV is as of the date of posting of the Rules. The difference in value of a Prize as stated herein and the value at time of notification, if any, will not be awarded.
9. NOTIFICATION. The winner will be notified by email. If a winning Entry is discovered to be invalid or illegal for any reason in the sole discretion of Sponsor prior to delivery of a Prize, or if the winner cannot be contacted or does not respond within twenty-four (24) hours of receiving notice of their selection, or fails to provide required information to fulfill the Prize, or is disqualified for any reason in the sole discretion of Sponsor, that individual forfeits the Prize, and an alternate winner may be selected at the sole discretion of Sponsor. If there is no confirmed winner by the third (3rd) day after the Submission Period, no further winners will be required to be chosen by Sponsor. In the event of a Prize forfeiture or unresponsive winner according to the terms of these Rules, no compensation will be given. Decisions of Sponsor regarding Prize eligibility and determination are final. All potential winners are subject to appropriate verification by Sponsor.
A POTENTIAL WINNER IS SUBJECT TO VERIFICATION AND MUST MEET ALL ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS AND THE TERMS OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BEFORE AN ENTRANT WILL BE CONFIRMED AS THE WINNER AND THE PRIZE IS AWARDED.
10. PERMISSIONS. Except where prohibited by law, entry into this Sweepstakes constitutes permission for Sponsor to use your Entry, name, address (city and state), likeness, photograph, voice, biographical information, and/or any other information provided by you for any purpose, including but not limited to marketing, media, editorial, commercial, advertising, promotional and/or publicity purposes, in any form of media anywhere in the world, without notice or any compensation to you. You also agree to participate in any marketing, media, editorial, commercial, advertising, promotional and/or publicity activity related to the Sweepstakes. Failure to comply with the foregoing conditions shall be grounds for forfeiture of the Prize.
11. PRIVACY. Except for the permissions you have granted herein, any personally identifiable information collected during your participation in the Sweepstakes will be collected and used by Sponsor as described in Sponsor’s privacy policies available at https://www.jeremysrazors.com/policies/privacy-policy. By entering the Sweepstakes, you authorize Sponsor and its affiliates to inform the Internal Revenue Service in the event you are selected as winner.
12. DISPUTES/GOVERNING LAW. You and Sponsor waive all rights to trial in any action or proceeding instituted in connection with these Rules or the Sweepstakes. Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to these Rules and/or the Sweepstakes shall be settled by binding arbitration in accordance with the commercial arbitration rules of the American Arbitration Association. Any such controversy or claim shall be arbitrated on an individual basis and shall not be consolidated in any arbitration with any claim or controversy of any other party. The arbitration shall be conducted in Williamson County, Tennessee in front of a single arbitrator.
THESE RULES AND THE INTERPRETATION OF ITS TERMS SHALL BE GOVERNED BY AND CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF TENNESSEE WITHOUT REGARD TO ITS CONFLICTS OF LAWS RULES. For any matters which are not subject to arbitration as set forth in these Rules and/or in connection with the entering of any judgment on an arbitration award in connection with these Rules and/or the Sweepstakes, the parties irrevocably submit and consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the state and federal courts of Williamson County, Tennessee. The parties agree not to raise the defense of forum non conveniens or lack of jurisdiction with regard thereto.
13. MISCONDUCT/DECISIONS. Entrants are required to provide accurate, valid, and truthful information at all times. Sponsor will reject and delete any Entry that it discovers to be false, fraudulent, illegal, or deceptive and will disqualify any entrant who tampers with the Entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or is otherwise in violation of the Rules. In case of dispute as to the identity of any entrant, the Entry will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the email address submitted at time of entry or the social media account used to enter the Sweepstakes. An “authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned an email address or, if applicable, social media account by an Internet access provider, online service provider, social media site, or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) responsible for assigning email addresses or the domain associated with the submitted email address or the domain associated with the email address used to register the social media account associated with the Entry. Any potential winner may be requested to provide Sponsor with proof that such winner is the authorized account holder of the email address or social media account associated with the winning Entry. Sponsor is not responsible for electronic transmission errors which result in the omission, interruption, deletion, defect, destruction, alteration, and/or delay of any Entry. Sponsor is not responsible for any technical, network, electronic, computer, hardware and/or software malfunction, problem, incompatibility, congestion, or failure of any kind. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, terminate or modify the Sweepstakes at any time, in its sole discretion, if the Sweepstakes is not capable of completion as planned, including without limitation, the lack of Entry submissions, incomplete Entries, computer viruses, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention or technical failures of any sort, without notice. Upon cancellation or termination of the Sweepstakes for any reason, Sponsor shall have no obligation to award prizes or compensation of any kind. All decisions made by Sponsor with respect to these Rules or the Sweepstakes are final and binding in all respects.
14. RELEASE. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, YOU HEREBY AGREE TO INDEMNIFY, RELEASE AND HOLD HARMLESS SPONSOR AND ITS PARENTS, SUBSIDIARIES, AND AFFILIATES, AND EACH OF THEIR RESPECTIVE SHAREHOLDERS, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, MEMBERS, MANAGERS, EMPLOYEES, LICENSEES, SUCCESSORS, REPRESENTATIVES AND AGENTS (“RELEASED ENTITIES”), AT ALL TIMES FROM AND AGAINST ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, ACTIONS, LOSSES, LIABILITIES, DAMAGES, PROCEEDINGS, COSTS (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES) AND EXPENSES FOR ANY INJURY, DAMAGE OR LOSS CAUSED OR CLAIMED TO BE CAUSED, BASED UPON, OR ARISING FROM THE ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, USE OR MISUSE OF A PRIZE OR ANY PART OF A PRIZE, ENTERING THE SWEEPSTAKES, OR PARTICIPATION IN THE SWEEPSTAKES.
15. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY/DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE RELEASED ENTITIES BE LIABLE TO ANY WINNER OR ENTRANT FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY, STATUTORY OR ANY OTHER THEORY OF LIABILITY ARISING FROM OR RELATED TO THE SWEEPSTAKES, OR ANY ASPECT OF WINNER’S OR ENTRANT’S PARTICIPATION IN OR TERMINATION FROM THE SWEEPSTAKES AS PROVIDED HEREIN, EVEN IF PREVIOUSLY ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE RELEASED ENTITIES’ TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES, OR CAUSES OF ACTION EXCEED $10. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, THIS SWEEPSTAKES AND THE PRIZE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. CHECK YOUR LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY RESTRICTIONS OR LIMITATIONS REGARDING THESE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS.
If any section, provision, term or clause of these Rules is held or found to be unenforceable or invalid by a court decision, statute, rule or otherwise, the remaining provisions shall not be affected thereby and shall continue in full force and effect, and such provision may be modified or severed from these Rules to the extent necessary to make such provision enforceable and consistent with the remainder of these Rules.
16. INQUIRIES/QUESTIONS. Any inquiries or questions regarding this Sweepstakes, including any request for the list of winners, may be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by regular mail to Sponsor at its address set forth above. Requests for the list of winner(s) must be received no later than thirty (30) calendar days after the end of the Selection Period.
Jeremy's Razors is a proud partner of Power Slap™